Sublimation - Women's Recycled Sport shorts
Sublimation printing is a technique that employs heat and pressure to transfer dye onto various materials through a digital printing process.
Here are the product print file guidelines
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size|
|Legs||All sizes||116.84 × 60.96 cm|
What are the benefits?
-Print durability, No Minimums.
-Eco-friendly and Unlimited colour combinations
-Vibrant and detailed printing results
Cut & Sew Disclaimer
- We can't guarantee exact placement.
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- The colour white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the colour of the fabric if the product has other darker colour layers (e.g. a duffle bag has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
- Colour Swatches: We can't guarantee 100% colour accuracy if your files aren’t adjusted using our colour swatches (download).